Zachary James

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Zachary but you can call me Zach or Big Z.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Chew-Chew!

Guess what I got for Christmas? That's right, a TRAIN table with all kinds of trains and tracks! (Insert happy dance here.) One morning I woke to find it all set it up in a cozy little corner in the family room, which I have officially marked as my most favorite spot in the entire house. There, surrounded by all my beloved cars and trains, I sing happy little songs and stage complex scenarios:
"Oh-oh cow, move ov-ah. Chew-chew! Oh-no, grapple truuuuck! Oh-no, o-iko (my new word for motorcycle). Fall DOWN!"

Or I recite lines from my favorite books, such as, "I love trucks! Trucks, trucks, trucks!"

When I need a break or time to reflect, I climb inside the big rolling drawers beneath the table and just sit for a while. Thank you daddy and mama. I heart you.