FrAWWWsty SnOOOwman!
I'm learning how to sing. All these months of listening to other people sing the same old songs to me day after day and night after night is finally starting to pay off. Now, all of you adults out there probably have no recollection of learning how to sing yourselves, but let me tell you, it doesn't just happen naturally. Singing is no easy feat when you're still struggling to formulate basic words. It takes practice, practice, practice.Oh I've been singing duet-style with my mama for some time now. You know, she sings one line then I chime in with a word or two. But it's only been these last few weeks that I've discovered the joy of singing solo. The first song I attempted to sing was "Isty Bitsy Spider" followed by "Ring Around the Rosies" (Pah-AWCKET Po-OHSIES).
I've also learned some holiday songs since Daddy has taken to singing them to me at night before bed. They're a lot of fun and a nice change from his usual rerpertoir. My favorite is "Frosty the Snowman." Just thinking about it makes me want to burst into song. Thumpity, thump, thump ...

<< Home