Bapplesauce
Why does everyone laugh when I say "bapplesauce" and "bapples?" Can't figure it out. I, for one, have been quite impressed with my newfound language skills. I'm speaking almost whole sentences now. Just today, for example, I told mom that the wheel broke on my motorcycle: "Oh-oh mama, eel boke cheechoo." Yeah, yeah, I know "cheechoo" sounds nothing like motorcycle but that's what I want to call it so you better get used to it. Most of the time, however, my words sound pretty close to the real thing minus a letter or two. I especially love hanging out with my older cousins, Maddie ande Ben, because they have the whole speaking thing down. They can talk and talk and talk all day. In fact, Maddie can even read! And they like to teach me things. Like how to scream for no apparent reason. Wow, talk about liberating. I discovered some high pitches that I didn't even know I was capable of reaching. I think mom was impressed judging by her eyebrows.
My cousins can do all kinds of other neat things, too, like ride really big bicycles very fast. I try hard to keep up with them on Zippy, my little green push car, but Zippy just doesn't have the right kind of aerodynamics or something. I will have to learn to ride a real bicycle one day.

<< Home