Zach on "Getting Dizzy"
I discovered spinning! It's so awesome! And not the kind of spinning those people do at the gym. I'm talking old-school here. The kind of spinning where you twirl around and around until you get so dizzy you fall down. I started slowly then realized if I can get the momentum going I can get dizzier much faster.Some other good things happened this week. We got a king-size bed (Finally!) and my daddy came home after being gone for many bath times. I was so happy to see him! I don't really know where he went. I just knew that he didn't answer when I knocked on his office door every day. My mama kept pointing at something in the sky, something that looked like a bird, and saying "daddy." I'm not sure what my daddy was doing up there, but I'm glad he flew home. He's much more entertaining during bathtime than mama (sorry, mama, but it's true).
All for now,
Z

<< Home