Zachary James

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Zachary but you can call me Zach or Big Z.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yo, I'm BACK!

I'm 14 months old and life is good. My hair is growing and I can run now, well I can at least walk very fast. Let's see. Where to start, where to start. These past few months have been a whirlwind to say the least. My first Christmas outside the womb was considerably more fun than the one inside. What am I sayin'? I partied like a rap star, yo.

Let's see, there was a party at Grandmas, my Aunty Kristine and Uncle Scotty's, and even one with my playgroup. The best part? Everyone gave me gifts wherever I went. For real! Then right after the holidays, boom -- my first birthday was here and all the people came to my crib and put candles on my food and sang to me.

But the good times didn't last. My grandpa Allan became very sick not long after my birthday and then he passed away. We were all so sad. But we got to plan a big party for him and take an airplane trip (my first one!) to a land very far away called, Hawaii. At the party we celebrated my grandpa's life and "talked story" with all his friends and family as the Hawaiians like to say. My mama says not to be sad because she is going to tell me lots of stories and show me pictures of my grandpa so I can get to know him. That made me feel better.

We're home now and things have slowed down a bit. Mama and daddy have been showing me how to speak with my hands. It's so cool. Here's what I can sign so far: Milk, bird, more, all done (my fave), down, change diaper, kitty and doggie. Some days I'll be signing like crazy and then I get mixed up and my hands will start flashing a mix of signs all at once. It's a lot for a little guy like me to remember. Maybe mama and daddy should slow it up a bit.


That's all for now. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm pee'ing in the potty? Well, not all the time, but at least once a day. It's pretty awesome. Now I know what that little thing between my legs is for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home